Monday, June 13, 2005

Fiber Festival and a new halter

This is just a quicky post so here goess....

Well I went ot a fiber festival the other weekend and got a couple of shots of some goats that they had demonstrated shearing... I unfortunately over slept and missed it :(


It was a beauftiful day out so I decided that a knitting session outside with a cool drink


...and caught this the shot of a cute squirrel who keep running around in front of me.


Ok apologise to my sister.... I have started this new project and I have not finished her purse yet :/.... but not to fear I will be back on that as soon as this is done!
It has been so hot and humid here so what is better then an cute halter top to wear around. I'm hoping to have it done by the weekend since it is supposed to be sunny out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Images and content are not to be reused without my express permission.
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares