Monday, June 20, 2005

What Kind of Knitter are you?


Rites of Passage had this on her blog ... its a fun little quiz ;)



Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I didn't get too much done this weekend... I had planned on having my halter top completed by Saturday so I could wear it but my yarn had other ideas... I am making it with some recycled yarn and wasn't paying enough attention to it and it ended up becoming a snarled mess. I spent 2 nights trying to untangle enough of it to actually get the last four rows finished and bind it off. Ya that's right I only had 4 rows to go. I did finally manage to get that done, only to realize that one of my triangles was smaller then the other ... DOH! So I ripped that back about half way and started again.

Yesterday however I got distracted ... I was at my parents place for the weekend (thanks by the way Mum for trying to untrangle my mess of yarn!) and Mum gave me an old rocking chair they had got at one of the auctions they go to. Lets just say it was gross, it had the worst color of teal on it and was super dirty. Not much was good on it except the frame. So my parents and I spent some time on it and ripped everything off down to the frame and built it back up... I didn't remember to take a before picture though :(. We decided that we would redo it so that I could make a slip cover that matches my couch (spent about a year reuplostering my couch and bought way too much fabric for it so I have about 10 meters of fabric left from it to make the slip cover). Tonight or tomorrow I will be starting on the slip cover for it. This is the most comfortable chair ever... It used to have arms on it but I couldn't knit with them on it and I like the look of it better without them on there so they never made it back on to the chair.

I don't have any pictures today but I will tomorrow :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the rocking chair!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Images and content are not to be reused without my express permission.
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares