Monday, June 27, 2005

Sorry Sorry

Just a quick update ... I know I said I would have those Rocking chair pictures up last week (sorry busy busy busy and totally distracted)... but I just started it yesterday unfortunately and it is being a beast. I will put a progress shot soon though ... I have the slip cover partially pinned and basted together.

I started on a baby sweater on the weekend and have seamed it up. All I have to do is weave in the ends and block it. The halter I was working on is going to be tackled tonight at our SnB and my sister's purse is next on my list of Projects to finish up (hummm could that be because I am feeling guilty and I am going to visit on the weekend? YES... I have a three hour ferry ride over and an hour in the car to work on it Thursday night too so fingers crossed I can get it done and then felt it when I get to her place.

All of this is of course if I don't melt tomorrow ... it is supposed to be 40 degrees with the humidity tomorrow. Saturday, I was at a BBQ/poker evening (which in spite of the heat was a brilliant time!) and we practically melted with the 38 degrees... Nice lightening show though. I had taken a cab over and just walked into the entrance way and the sky dumped itsload. There wasn't enough rain to cool it down though. It only lasted about 5 minutes or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 degrees??? I totally sympathize. We're supposed to be hitting 37 today and I feel like I'm melting here in front of the computer. Stay cool!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Images and content are not to be reused without my express permission.
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares