Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Oh my stars! lots to show and tell today

I guess I will start with my latest news I have got a new job and I gave my notice today so I have been a bit on the teary side this morning because I have some great friends here and its sad not to be working with them anymore, but my new job is for another company in the building beside where I work now so I still get to have lunch with them and see them. Very exciting for me!!!

And now for the much promised pictures of the Rocker in progress... It doesn't look like much but it is going to be great when it is done. Its a perfect knitting chair.


I have been working on a baby sweater from my Debbie Bliss book too. It has to have the ends weaved in and be blocked but it is so cute.


I had a great trip to Nova Scotia on the weekend ... Have a look at the photos..
I completed my sisters purse but it took longer then I thought it would .. I knit on the ferry, in the car, when we went out on the boat ... basically anywhere and time I could manage it in order to get it done.... There were a couple of late nights of sewing too. But I think it was well worth it. My sister was so happy to get it and she loved it.

Have a look at the pictures...



3 Comments:

Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Great pictures! Love the sunset. The purse came out great too...very cute!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Aimend said...

What an adorable purse, I love the branch and leaf detail on it!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job! All of your projects are fabulous. And that purse! Wow...good thing I'm not there or I'd be borrowing it from you all the time. Hee!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Images and content are not to be reused without my express permission.
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares