Thursday, July 14, 2005

I am at a loss and not sure what to do...

For the last week I have not been able to knit or do any crafting... I seem to have lost my groove somewhere. I tried tonight to work on the Iris Wrap from interknitweave but I only managed another couple of rows before I put it down and just watched TV. I am considering ripping out the iris wrap because I am doing it with recycled yarn but because the yarn strands are not spun together it seems a bit messy to me. Maybe when I block it it will turn out OK ? Maybe I should have done something to it before using it to make it stay together ... Not sure.

Maybe I lost my groove because I am tired from not being able to sleep ... Usually my apartment is "messy" and "cluttered" looking but this week it isn't ... You don't think my craftiness could be related to having my apartment messy do you? Hummmmm.

In other news ... I start my new job next Wednesday. I am both excited and nervous at the same time. As soon as I get settled into my job I am going to buy a house and get a dog. I have already been approved for a morgage so I have started looking at places for sale on the internet but unless something pops up that I cannot resist I am going to hold off for a couple of weeks ... Starting anew job and buying a house at the sametime would be to much for me all at once ... Lets spread the joy out a little bit ;)

I am going to head off to bed ... Maybe I lost my groove in a dream or something and I can find it there?

2 Comments:

Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Groove is back with that adorable little baby sock, yes?? You've got to post it...so, so cute.

4:20 PM  
Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Michelle? You promised!! :-)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All Images and content are not to be reused without my express permission.
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares